Thursday, November 17, 2011
weekly post
This week I feelt like I put in lots of effort I got lots of homework done on time and I am getting better at cursive. In math we got math partners mine is Breann, we learned about mixed numbers, and making fractions to decimals. In writing we are writing persuisive writing essay of what annoys you, mine was when the internet stops working and also we learned about thesis statements. Mr.Buxton has been making lots of speech's of the core values because lots of people has not been following it. Lastly in reading we got our reading logs I also plan on reading more to get another pizza (I already got one! :) Mr.Buxton has also been readng a book to us called freedom summer I never knew freindship is so special. Joe has a really great freind called Harry Waddle and Joe really cares for him I wonder how they became freinds? and also we where learning about who has the power lots of times the goverment had the power but at the end Joe and Harry Waddle's freindship overcame the goverment's power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Zachary, add more things to your blog. But still a good blog!
You are making progress Zach. Keep it up!
zach, i agree with alex. i also think you should make the posts section bigger
Post a Comment